Our years of experience and innovative machining techniques have elevated our shop to one of the top aircraft cylinder overhaul companies in the country. Before you buy a new cylinder for your aircraft, consider getting yours overhauled. With proper maintenance, inspection, machining, and the replacement of necessary parts, the service life of your aircraft cylinder can be vastly extended, and our value-added options can make your overhauled cylinders even better than new stock cylinders.
Request A Quote
Get a FREE no-obligation quote today!
Unfortunately, there’s quite a lot of damage that can be done to your aircraft’s engine, including the most common problem- surface corrosion of the cylinder barrel wall due to extended periods of inactivity or living in a saltwater or high humidity environment. This corrosion can lead to a slew of other problems for your engine, like high levels of oil consumption, loss of power to your engine, high oil analysis metal readings, as well as excessive blow-by in your aircraft engine. At this point, your two options are to either purchase a new engine entirely or choose the less costly option of extending your engine’s life by getting it overhauled. That’s where we come in.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Fill out your information and we’ll contact you shortly Or Call Us.
- Disassembly, cleaning and inspection of the cylinder, valves, springs, rocker arms, rocker shaft, pistons, piston pin, and other related parts.
- Valve guides, seats, bushings, studs and fittings will be replaced as necessary in order to bring your cylinders to “8130” status.
- An additional charge for any valves, springs, rocker arms, rocker shaft, pistons, piston pin, and other related parts which do not meet OEM specs for return to service.
- Rings and gaskets are not included in the overhaul price.
- Cylinders sent for overhaul must be crack free and the bores must be either std or oversize specs.